Attorneys with knowledge of labor-related laws give advice free of charge.
- 年末年始の休業日のお知らせ Notice of Office Closure
- 3月ランチタイムセミナー 30分でわかる！ HR労務知識② ～労働契約の重要ポイント編～
- 3月ランチタイムセミナー 30分でわかる！ HR労務知識① ～同一労働同一賃金編～
- 2月ランチタイムセミナー 30分でわかる！ HR労務知識 ～賃金に関する基礎知識とQ&A（新型コロナ対応含む）編～
- 【トークイベント】聞いておきたい労務管理の「どんな対応が望ましい？ 実践アドバイス」
- 人材の強化と育成に… 「キャリアアップ助成金」を活用しよう！
Tokyo Employment Consultation Center was established to provide consultation on general labor laws. Experts including lawyers and labor and social security attorneys are available to answer questions.
The center was established under the National Strategic Special Zone Act and expected to make it easier for newly created enterprises and global companies to do business without individual labor-related disputes.
* We always offer consultation service in English. If you need consultation service in English, please let us know in advance.
All our services are free of charge
- 1.Consultation on general labor laws
More than 60 lawyers and labor and social security attorneys are available to answer questions.
E-mail ,telephone, video consultation
- 2.Holding of seminars
Seminars are held about once a month on subjects including the Employment Guidelines and labor laws and administrative procedures for personnel management.
Mon. - Fri. 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Excludes national holidays and the new year's holidays (December 29 – January 3)
Tokyo National Strategic Special Zone
Tokyo Employment Consultation Center
ARK Mori Building JETRO 7F, 1-12-32, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-6006, Japan
TEL：03-3582-8354 / E-Mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Tokyo Metro Namboku Line "Roppongi-Itchome Station" Exit 3 a 1-minute walk
- From Tokyo Metro Ginza Line "Tameike-Sanno Station" Exit 13 a 1-minute walk
- From Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line "Kamiyacho Station" Exit 4 an 8-minute walk
- From Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line "Akasaka Station" Exit 5 a 9-minute walk
- From Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line "Diet building station square" Exit 3 a 10-minute walk
Center Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 21：00pm
（Closed on the following dates: Japanese national holidays and Dec.29-Jan.3）
- Please take the direct elevator behind Starbucks Coffee to JETRO (7F)
- Reservation is not needed. We recommend you make an appointment through e-mail or by phone.
Lawyers at Law and Labor and Social Security Attorney at TECC will support you to prevent labor disputes before they happen!
Our service is to prevent labor disputes between employers and employees before they happen. In case the disputes are already happened, please consult with nearby Labor Standards Inspection Offices, legal advice centers by Bar Associations, or other appropriate experts.
Please kindly understand that we will prioritize those who have prior reservation. We would appreciate your understanding that we may keep you waiting in case you come without a reservation.
Our consultation service is provided at our office or by telephone.
Please feel free to contact us.
When we are out of business hours, e-mails are also available.