Attorneys specialized in labor-related laws
give advice free of charge
- 【All you need to know about residency and skill-based employment to start a business!】～Here’s all the info you ever wanted to know, from management visas to dismissal hurdles!～ NEW
- Points that an entrepreneur should be aware of over the formation and amendment of a labor contract based on actual cases
- 外国人採用の最新情報 ～出入国規制の現状や関連法令の改正動向など～ NEW
Tokyo Employment Consultation Center(TECC) is established to support entrepreneurs and business growth of startups and newly-formed companies by providing a free consultation from a team of professionals including Lawyers and Labor and Social Security Attorneys with extensive experience in the area of labor management.
They will give advices by using `employment guidelines` which clarifying employment rules and regulation, to help prevent individual labor-related disputes.
*Please note that we do not respond to cases that have already been disputed.
Examples of Consultation Contents;
-Hiring, Recruitment, Retirement
-Difference in labor contracts
-Working hours and wages
-Laws of Work Style Reform
All our services are free of charge.
We are located at Akasaka. If you would like to consult with English speaking attorneys, we strongly suggest to make an appointment in advance of a visit.
We also offer a consultation via Telephone, Email or Video Call (ZOOM)
We make house calls (on-site visits at your location)
Our highly evaluated online seminars are held with wide variety of labor-related themes.
Please check the upcoming seminar information and send a registration request!
Participants can get informative seminar materials.
Mon. - Fri. 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Excludes national holidays and the new year's holidays (December 29 – January 3)
National Strategic Special Zone
ARK Mori Building JETRO 7F
1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
TEL: 03-3582-8354 / Email: email@example.com
- From Tokyo Metro Namboku Line "Roppongi-Itchome Station" Exit 3 a 1-minute walk
- From Tokyo Metro Ginza Line "Tameike-Sanno Station" Exit 13 a 1-minute walk
- From Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line "Kamiyacho Station" Exit 4 an 8-minute walk
- From Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line "Akasaka Station" Exit 5 a 9-minute walk
- Please take the direct elevator behind Starbucks Coffee to JETRO 7F
- Making an appointment is strongly recommended for the smooth operation
Monday to Friday
(Closed on national holidays and the new year’s holiday, from Dec.29 to Jan.3)
Our service is to prevent labor disputes between employers and employees before they happen.
Please note that we do not respond to cases that have already been disputed.
In case the disputes are already happening, we recommend to contact other appropriate consulting services.
Making an appointment is strongly recommended for the smooth operation.