Attorneys specialized in labor-related laws
give advice free of charge
- Basic of Successful Employment Management in Japan ～Points to shun employment related legal troubles NEW
- 【横浜市共催ランチタイムセミナー】多様な人材の採用・雇用契約 ～ケーススタディ編～ NEW
- 12月ランチタイムセミナー 徹底解説！新しい時代に対応する就業規則の作り方 ～企業を強くするための就業規則の作り方～
- Successful Tele-working and Covid-19 measures
Tokyo Employment Consultation Center(TECC) is established to support entrepreneurs and business growth of startups and newly-formed companies by providing a free consultation from a team of professionals including Lawyers and Labor and Social Security Attorneys with extensive experience in the area of labor management.
They will give advices by using `employment guidelines` which clarifying employment rules and regulation, to help prevent individual labor-related disputes.
*Please note that we do not respond to cases that have already been disputed.
Examples of Consultation Contents;
-Hiring, Recruitment, Retirement
-Difference in labor contracts
-Working hours and wages
-Laws of Work Style Reform
All our services are free of charge.
We are located at Akasaka. If you would like to consult with English speaking attorneys, we strongly suggest to make an appointment in advance of a visit.
We also offer a consultation via Telephone, Email or Video Call (ZOOM)
We make house calls (on-site visits at your location)
Our highly evaluated online seminars are held with wide variety of labor-related themes.
Please check the upcoming seminar information and send a registration request!
Participants can get informative seminar materials.
Mon. - Fri. 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Excludes national holidays and the new year's holidays (December 29 – January 3)
National Strategic Special Zone
ARK Mori Building JETRO 7F
1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
TEL: 03-3582-8354 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Tokyo Metro Namboku Line "Roppongi-Itchome Station" Exit 3 a 1-minute walk
- From Tokyo Metro Ginza Line "Tameike-Sanno Station" Exit 13 a 1-minute walk
- From Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line "Kamiyacho Station" Exit 4 an 8-minute walk
- From Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line "Akasaka Station" Exit 5 a 9-minute walk
- Please take the direct elevator behind Starbucks Coffee to JETRO 7F
- Making an appointment is strongly recommended for the smooth operation
Monday to Friday
(Closed on national holidays and the new year’s holiday, from Dec.29 to Jan.3)
Our service is to prevent labor disputes between employers and employees before they happen.
Please note that we do not respond to cases that have already been disputed.
In case the disputes are already happening, we recommend to contact other appropriate consulting services.
Making an appointment is strongly recommended for the smooth operation.